Getting started to improve web design in a corporate site...

When I was a master graduate student, I spent a lot of time to create a corporate website.
It is because all the codes were written from scratch.
I could learn a lot by doing that.
At that time, all the codes were easy for me to understand.
But now....  I can't.
It's because codes are too complicated and messy..
From the start point, I should've avoided such "Reinventing wheel" work.
In addition, I should have learn how to implement website effectively by employing some sophisticated web framework and libraries.

So I'll employ those kinds of things to implement better website from the view point of design and maintenance.

I'll use bootstrap.js as a first step to achieve that.
Currently I'm creating a sample website like this on Google app engine.






コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Callback関数を知らん人がまず理解すべきことのまとめ。

C言語でBluetoothスタックを叩きたい人のBluetooth開発入門その1

C++プログラミング入門(1) // 倉庫番プログラムの実装